您的位置 首页 > 娱乐休闲

那一晚专题之英语美文朗读:林徽因|那一晚



节目音乐;《夜色钢琴曲》匆匆那年

That night my boat was pushed out the heart of the stream;

那一晚我的船推出了河心,

The deep blue sky with dense trailing stars did teem.

湛蓝的天上拖着密密的星。

That night your hand was in my hand, held so fast;

那一晚你的手牵着我的手,

The wandering starry night locked the grief down cast.

迷惘的星夜封锁起重愁。

In case that we go separate ways, you and me,

那一晚你和我分定了方向,

We would live our own life, whatever it might be.

两人各认取个生活的模样。

Up to now, my boat still floats on the blue ocean;

到如今我的船仍在海面上飘,

The frail mast against the wind oft stirs a motion.

纤弱的桅杆常在风涛里摇。

Up to now the sun but behind me does linger,

到如今太阳只在我背后徘徊,

Casting its shade about me layer upon layer.

层层的阴影留守在我周围。

Up to now, I still remember the sky that night,

到如今我还记着那一晚的天,

Starlight, tears and the riverside covered with white.

星光、眼泪、白茫茫的江边!

Up to now I miss your seed sowing on the bank,

到如今我想念你岸上的耕种:

Red flowers, yellow flowers, so vivid,so rank.

红花儿黄花儿朵朵的生动。

That day I hoped to have climbed to the very top;

那一天我希望要走到了顶层,

In the moistening honey my memory does sop.

蜜一般酿出那记忆的滋润。

That day a plumed arrow I would take and let go

那一天我要挎上带羽翼的箭,

Into your garden, shot from my fully bent bow.

望着你花园里射一个满弦。

That day you would hear a song just like from a bird;

那一天你要听到鸟般的歌唱,

That was for you, long awaited, such a reward.

那便是我静候你的赞赏。

That day you would see a flower shade stirred appear;

那一天你要看到零乱的花影,

That was for you, the border so trespassed that year.

那便是我私闯入当年的边境!

责任编辑: 鲁达

1.内容基于多重复合算法人工智能语言模型创作,旨在以深度学习研究为目的传播信息知识,内容观点与本网站无关,反馈举报请
2.仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证;
3.本站属于非营利性站点无毒无广告,请读者放心使用!

相关推荐