小猪佩奇英文版音频原文(第一季,第43集Pe我的生日派对)
避免视频动画干扰,只保留纯净的音频英语聆听环境,培养儿童对英文的语感。不要错过孩子的学英语黄金期,没事儿就放听,“磨耳朵”正当时!
【中英文对话正文】
I'm Peppa Pig.
我是佩奇。
This is my little brother, George.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。
This is Mummy Pig.
这是我的妈妈。
And this is Daddy Pig.
这是我的爸爸。
Peppa pig.
小猪佩奇
My Birthday Party!
我的生日派对
It is Peppa's Birthday.
今天是佩奇的生日。
It is very early in the morning.
天还没有亮。(早上一大早)
It's my birthday!
今天是我的生日。
George! Wake up! It's my birthday!
乔治!起来!今天是我的生日。
I'm going to have a party!
我准备举办一个生日派对!
And Daddy is doing a magic show!
爸爸还会进行魔术表演哦!
Quick, George! Let's wake Mummy and Daddy up!
快,乔治!我们去叫醒爸爸妈妈!
Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are still fast asleep.
猪妈妈和猪爸爸现在还在沉睡中。
Wake up, it's my birthday! Wake up!
起床哦,今天是我的生日!起床哦!
Oof! Eh?
啊~哈~!嗯?
What time is it?
现在几点了?
It's very late.
已经很晚了。
It's five o'clock in the morning.
现在才早上五点而已。
Yes! The whole day is going!
是的!一天过得很快的!
Ok, Let's get your birthday started!
好的,我们开始庆祝你的生日吧!
Yippee!
耶~!
Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, and George
猪妈妈,猪爸爸和乔治
are giving Peppa her birthday present.
把生日礼物送给了佩奇。
Happy birthday, Peppa!
生日快乐,佩奇!
What is it?
是什么呢?
A doll's dress!
是玩偶的裙子!
I can put it on Teddy!
泰迪有新衣服穿了!
Thank you, everyone!
谢谢大家!
You're welcome, Peppa.
不用客气,佩奇。
I didn't know Teddy was a girl teddy.
我不知道佩奇原来是个女孩。
Oh, Daddy, of course Teddy's a girl.
哦,爸爸,泰迪当然是个女孩。
I Iove my new dress.
我喜欢我的新裙子。
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家。
You're welcome, Teddy.
不用客气,泰迪。
Don't get it dirty.
小心不要弄脏了。
Do you know what's happening next, Peppa?
知道接着有什么节目吗,佩奇?
Yes, my friends are coming for my birthday party,
是的,我的朋友们会来参加我的生日派对,
and Daddy is doing a magic show!
爸爸还会表演魔术!
No one will know the magician is your daddy.
没有人会知道魔术师是你爸爸。
You will introduce me as, ''The Amazing Mysterio!''
你介绍我的时候就说是“传说中的神秘人”
''The Mazy Misty-O.''
“传说中的神秘人”
Yes, ''The Amazing Mysterio!''
是的,“传说中的神秘人”
Daddy's been practicing his magic tricks all week!
爸爸一整个礼拜都在练习他的魔术!
My friends are here!
我的朋友们来了!
Yippee!
好耶~!
Here are Peppa's friends,
这些是佩奇的朋友,
Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog,
小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜,小狗丹尼,
Rebecca Rabbit and Pedro Pony.
小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。
Hello, everyone!
大家好!
Happy birthday, Peppa!
生日快乐,佩奇!
Come on, children!
进来吧,孩子们!
The party is starting!
派对要开始!
Hurray!
太好了!
Daddy Pig is going to do a magic show!
猪爸爸准备要表演魔术了!
Peppa, remember what you have to say,
佩奇,记住你要说的哦,
''Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the Amazing Mysterio!!''
“女士们,先生们,这位是传说中的神秘人!”
Okay, Daddy!
好的,爸爸!
Ladies and gentIemen. Um. It's Magic Daddy!!!
女士们,先生们,这位是神秘的爸爸!
Hurray!
好耶!
For my first trick! Abracadabra!
我的第一个魔术!变~变~变~!
Wow! It's Teddy!
哇!是泰迪!
For my next trick,
我的下一个魔术,
I need a helper from the audience.
我需要一个观众帮忙。
Me! Me! Me! Me!
我!我!我!我!
I just need one!
我只需要一个!
Young lady, you put your hand up first.
小女孩,你是第一个举手的。
Can you tell the audience your name?
你能向观众介绍你的名字吗?
Baaa! Suzy Sheep.
咩!小羊苏茜。
Okay, Suzy. Here are three balls.
好的,苏茜。这里有三个球。
A red one, a blue one and a yellow one.
一个红色的,一个蓝色的和一个黄色的。
Okay.
好的。
You have to secretly choose one while my back is turned.
当我转过身去时,你要悄悄地选一个球。
You have to secretly choose one while my back is turned.
当我转过身去时,你要悄悄地选一个球。
Okay.
好的。
Have you chosen one?
你选好了吗?
Yes.
是的。
Abracadabra! You chose... Yellow!
变~变~变~变~!你选的。。。是黄色球!
No.
不对。
Er. Abracadabra!... Blue!
呃。变~变~变~变~!。。。是蓝色球!
No.
不对。
Abracadabra!... Red!
变~变~变~变~!。。。是红色球!
Yes! It is red!
对了!它是红的!
Hurray!
太好了!
Silly Magic Daddy,
糊涂的神秘爸爸,
you said all three colors!
你把三种颜色都说了!
Shush... Peppa! Don't tell anyone!
嘘。。。佩奇!别让别人知道!
Would you like one more trick?
你们还想再看一个魔术吗?
Yes, please! Whoooo!
是的,请! 哇~~!
Close your eyes! No looking!
闭上你们的眼睛,不准偷看哦!
Say the magic words, ''Abracadabra!''
(跟我一起)念咒语,“变~变~变~变~!”
Ab-Ra-Ca-Dabra!
变~变~变~变~!
Open your eyes!
打开你们的眼睛!
Ooo!
哇~!
Hurray! My banana birthday cake!!
太棒了!我的香蕉生日蛋糕!
Blow the candles out, Peppa.
吹生日蜡烛,佩奇!
Hurray! Happy birthday, Peppa!
好耶!生日快乐,佩奇!
Thank you, everyone!
谢谢大家!
This is my best birthday ever!
这是我过得最棒的生日了!
I'm Peppa Pig.
我是佩奇。
This is my little brother, George.
这是我的弟弟,乔治。
tag:#儿童英语#、#英语听力#、#音频#、#小猪佩奇#、#英语语感#、#英语环境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#