邮票下面听音频图画书。
作者:[门]乔纳森杨[图片]维多利亚杨
今天失物中心兔子值班,这是忙碌的一天。
可怜的松鼠弄丢了他的鼓;大象找不到她的钢琴;更可怜的是蝙蝠,整个乐队都不见了...在演出之前,小兔子能帮丢失的小伙伴找回他们想要的东西吗?小朋友们,丢三落四可不是一个好习惯哦~
Welcome to the lost and found.
欢迎来到失物招领处。
Where we found items by their sound.
我们这里根据声音寻找失物。
The thing I lost goes Toot! Toot! Toot!
我要找的东西发出的声音是嘟嘟的!
I have spent all day in hot pursuit!
我已经找了一整天了!
Toot! Toot! Toot! That’s what I was looking for.
嘟嘟嘟——这就是我正在找的东西。
My trumpet! It is lost no more.
我的小号,再也不能把你弄丢了。
The thing I lost goes Ding! Ding! Ding!
我要找的东西发出的声音是叮叮叮!
Have you heard of such a thing?
你听到过这种声音吗?
Ding! Ding! Ding! My triangle!
叮叮叮—— 我的三角铁。
You found it there!
你找到它了!
Thank you kindly. My Hare!
太感谢你了,兔子先生!
The thing I lost goes Plink! Plank! Plunk!
我要找的东西发出的声音是Plink! Plank! Plunk!
I play it with my big, long trunk.
我用我的大长鼻子来演奏它。
Plink! Plank! Plunk! My Piano!
Plink! Plank! Plunk! 我的钢琴!
May I have it please?
我可以拿回来吗?
I need some time to tune the keys.
我需要时间来调音。
The thing I lost goes Boom! Boom! Boom!
我要找的东西发出的声音是咚咚咚——
Have you seen it in this room?
你在这个房间里见过这个东西吗?
Boom!Boom! Boom!My drum!
咚咚咚——! 我的鼓!
I see you‘ve found it!
我看到你找到它了!
Wow!Just hang on,guys.
哇!等等,伙伴们。
I am ready now!
我准备好了。
At last, I found the Lost and Found!
最后,我终于找到失物招领处了!
The things I lost make many sounds, like Toot Toot, Ding and Plunk Boom Boom…
我弄丢的东西能发出很多种声音,比如嘟嘟——叮叮——咚咚——
I really need to find them soon!
我真的要尽快找到他们。
I hear the things you are looking for.
我听到过这些你在寻找的声音。
The sounds are coming from next door!
他们就在隔壁发出这样的声音。
You found my things!
你们找到了我要找的东西!
They sound so grand.
这些乐器听起来很完好。
One, two, three—
一、二、三...
Let’s hit it, band!
让我们开始演奏吧,我的乐队!
Toot! Ding! Plunk! Boom!
嘟嘟——叮叮——咚咚