我把所有的记忆都编成了一部电影,悲剧诞生了。
I strung them together into a movie,and a tragedy was born。
要不是老师说不能乱扔垃圾,我早就把你扔了。
If the teacher hadn't said no littering, I would have thrown you out.
请关心一下身边的智障儿童,不然你就进精神病院了。
Please take care of the mentally handicapped children around you, or you will be put in a mental hospital.
胖胖的女孩不要担心,婚纱可是可以调大小的。
Don't worry, chubby girls. Wedding dresses can be resized.
请关心一下身边的吃货,一不小心就撑死了。
Please take care of the foodies around you.
漂亮这种东西,三分靠天定,七分靠滤镜。
Beauty is a matter of three parts by nature and seven parts by filters.
鬼是很害怕死亡的,因为它长大了就成人了。
Ghosts are afraid of death, because when they grow up, they become men.
对于对象我看重是是才华,其它的不重要,帅就行了。
For the object I value is talent, other is not important, handsome on the line.
你喜欢看书吗?叔也喜欢看你!
Do you like reading? Uncle likes to look at you too!
收银员说:没零钱了,找你塑料袋吧!
Cashier: No change, please change your plastic bag!
你说走就走,从不考虑我的感受,果然是养不熟的狗!
You walk away without considering my feelings. You are really a dog you don't know well!
好马不吃回头草,因为在回去的路上,它已经饿死了!
A good horse does not eat back grass, because on the way back, it has starved to death!
刚刚下雨了,一辆豪车从我身边经过,溅得我一身水,当时我就发誓,等我有钱了,我一定买一套雨衣,亮瞎你的眼!
It was raining just now, and a limousine passed me and splashed me with water, and I swore that when I got rich, I would buy a raincoat to dazzle you!
(素材与图源于网络,侵权联删)