作者:小雅和英美朋友
超级英雄
mother : I bought you some super wings toys .
妈妈:我给你买了一些超级飞行玩具。
I know you love that show.
我知道你喜欢这个节目。
Child: Thank you, Mom.
宝宝:谢谢,妈妈。
Can I play with them now?
我现在能玩它们吗?
Mother: Sure.
妈妈:当然。
Child: Mommy, can you help me?
宝宝:妈妈,你能帮帮我吗?
Mother: Yes, what do you need help with?
妈妈:好的,帮你什么?
Child: Can you help me change Jet into a robot
宝宝:你能帮我把乐迪变成机器人吗,
with his legs and arms out?
让他的腿和胳膊都伸着?
Mother: Of course.
妈妈:当然。
Let's do it together
咱们一起变吧,
so you can do it yourself next time.
这样下次你就能自己变了。
First, we push his front wheel in.
首先,咱们把它的前轮收起来。
Then, we pull his legs out
然后,咱们把他的腿拉出来,
and push them down.
然后把它们扳下来。
Now we can push up his landing gear wheels
现在咱们把他的起落架推上去。
and put the flap at the back down.
把后面的挡板放下来。
Now we turn his feet around
现在咱们把他的脚转过来,
and press down the tabs
把小片按下去,
so he can stand up.
他就能站住了。
Finally, we need to pull out his arms
最后,咱们需要把他的胳膊拉出来,
and then pull out the hands.
然后把他的手拿出来。
Now you can twist the arms however you like.
现在你可以随意转动他的胳膊。
There you go!
好了!
Child: Yay!
宝宝:太棒了!
▎A little while later 过了一会儿
Child: Mommy!
宝宝:妈妈!
Can you change Jet back into an airplane please?
你能把乐迪变回飞机吗?
Mother: What did you change so far?
妈妈:你都变完哪儿了?
Child: I folded his hands up
宝宝:我把他的手折上来了,
and pushed his arms back to the side.
把他的胳膊推回两边了。
But I can't get his legs in.
但是他的腿推不进去。
Mother: Okay, come here
妈妈:好的,过来,
and I will help you.
我来帮你。
We need to pull down the landing gear wheels first.
咱们得先把他的起落架放下来。
Then you can push his legs up behind him,
然后你把他的腿推到身后,
and pull down the front wheel.
把前轮放下来。
Don't forget to open the little tabs on both sides of the engines.
别忘了把引擎两侧的小片打开。
Now turn his feet around,
现在把他的脚转过来,
and then push them into his body
然后把它们推到他的身体里,
so you can't see them anymore.
这样你就看不见它们了。
There you go.
好了。
Child: Good job, Mommy!
宝宝:真棒,妈妈!
(本文gif图片取材自“月采亲子游戏”视频)
更多玩玩具相关英文,请查看:
用英文和宝宝玩托马斯,识名字、颜色、声音,教他不要吃、扔玩具
“火车”亲子英文全掌握(中篇)——玩火车玩具