Take after
(外貌、行为或性格)一样
Irene is a good-tempered girl . she takes after her mother。
艾琳是个脾气好的女孩。
她像她母亲一样。
Take off
起飞;脱下
Your are too late, the plane has just taken off.
你来晚了,飞机刚起飞。
Why don’t take off your glasses?
为什么不摘下你的眼镜?
Take down
记下;取下
He took down my new phone number.
他记下了我的新电话号码。
She took down her picture and hung up an idol’s poster.
她取下来她的照片,挂上了一个偶像的海报。
Take in
收留; 领会;理解;欺骗
It’s the second time he has taken his friend in.
这是他第二次收留他的朋友。
He took another girl in with his lies.
他用他的谎言骗了另一个女孩。
I can’t hardly take in what that American said.
我几乎听不懂那个美国人说了什么。
Take away
拿走;带走
Please take away the tray and get me a drink of water.
请把托盘拿走,然后给我倒杯水。
Take apart
拆开;拆卸(机器等);使…分开
He took the toy plane apart and put them together again.
他把玩具飞机拆开了,然后再把它们组装在一起。
Take up
开始从事;占据(时间,地方)
She took up singing when she was eight. Now she is a singer.
她八岁时就开始唱歌了。现在她是一名歌手。
This task took up a lot of time.
这项任务花了很多时间。
Take to
养成(某种习惯); 轻易学会
She has taken to eating some fruit every day.
她已经习惯每天吃一些水果。
She took to dancing very quickly.
她很快就学会跳舞了。
Take out
把...带出去;拿出
His father took him out to dinner every Sunday.
他父亲每星期日带他出去吃饭。
Can you take out the trash before you go to the bed?
你能在睡觉前把垃圾拿出去吗?
Take over
接管;接收
He is not willing to take over his father’s company.
他不愿意接管他父亲的公司。
Take on
雇用;承担
Our company is ready to take on a sales director.
我们公司准备招聘一名销售总监。
He took on a lot of debt while he was studying at university.
他在大学学习期间背负着很多债务。
Take aback
使吃惊;惊吓
I was taken aback by her words.
她的话使我大吃一惊。
Take back
退还;拿回
I’m sorry. I take back my words.
对不起。我收回我的话。
I forgot to take back my cell phone.
我忘了把手机拿回来。