您的位置 首页 > 教育学习

跟我读《毛泽东选集》(第一卷)之四十三《反对本本主义》(1)

(中英对照)


OPPOSE BOOK WORSHIP


一 没有调查,没有发言权

I. NO INVESTIGATION, NO RIGHT TO SPEAK

你对于某个问题没有调查,就停止你对于某个问题的发言权。

Unless you have investigated a problem, you will be deprived of the right to speak on it.

这不太野蛮了吗?一点也不野蛮。

Isn't that too harsh? Not in the least.

你对那个问题的现实情况和历史情况既然没有调查,不知底里,对于那个问题的发言便一定是瞎说一顿。

When you have not probed into a problem, into the present facts and its past history, and know nothing of its essentials, whatever you say about it will undoubtedly be nonsense.

瞎说一顿之不能解决问题是大家明了的,那末,停止你的发言权有什么不公道呢?

Talking nonsense solves no problems, as everyone knows, so why is it unjust to deprive you of the right to speak?

许多的同志都成天地闭着眼睛在那里瞎说,这是共产党员的耻辱,岂有共产党员而可以闭着眼睛瞎说一顿的吗?

Quite a few comrades always keep their eyes shut and talk nonsense, and for a Communist that is disgraceful. How can a Communist keep his eyes shut and talk nonsense?

要不得!

It won' t do!

要不得!

It won't do!

注重调查!

You must investigate!

反对瞎说!

You must not talk nonsense!



关于作者: luda

无忧经验小编鲁达,内容侵删请Email至wohenlihai#qq.com(#改为@)

热门推荐